Par padomju laika domasanu un ne tikai....

Aizsāka EmpatisksCilveks 

No psihologijas viedokla paniska sabiedribas uzvediba dod jegu : iedzivotaji negrib lai kaiminvalstis atriebjas, gadijuma ja kautkas noiet greizi..

ED jau ari negrib bojat attiecibas ar Kaiminu del iespejamibas ka var atriebties; pat ja korekti.

Tacu parejam valstim ar der kontrolet sevi.
P.S.
"
Introduction sequence
Edit
Bob Page: Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.
Walton Simons: I take it he was agreeable?
Page: He didn't really have a choice.
Simons: Has he been infected?
Page: Ah yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the Ambrosia vaccine, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
Simons: This plague — the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
Page: Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches. Let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
Simons: I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough vaccine to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate.
Page: Of course they're desperate. They can smell their deaths, and the sound they'll make rattling their cages will serve as a warning to the rest.
Simons: Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The others may not go as quietly as you think. Intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in Paris.
Page: A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world, but the world left them behind long ago. We are the future!
Simons: We have other problems.
Page: UNATCO?
Simons: Formed by executive order after the terrorist strike on the Statue. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Savage. He's relocated to Vandenberg.
Page: Our biochem corpus is far in advance of theirs, as is our electronic sentience, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.
Simons: The augmentation project?
Page: Among other things, but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the primary unit.
Simons: The secondary unit should be online soon. It's currently undergoing preparations and should be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on its progress. If necessary, the primary will be terminated.
Page: We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again — a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings, or better than kings: Gods!" © Deus Ex
Nowadays what is happening are proofevidence why holiday info summary is valid,corrupt: countryballs Germany podskazka explains why (corrupt) Atlantis 1.0 sunk but if Atlantis 2.0 Peace will also tripslip then Atlantis 3.0 will require War : cause Germany people changed because experienced what too much lack of humanity does to planet ; but other countries still need to learn same memo that war does not bring peace but provide motivations for peace. From that perspective war can be just aswell as peace can be nonjust.
Edward Leedskalnin was correct : people only learn life lessons and death lessons via own skin experiences.
Guess ED was and is honest afterall. Only struggle,suffering teaches valuable life&death lessons.
Best help is self_help : if there is brewing survival situation then population need relearn (co)diy strengths to counter. Pampering aka babysitting and similar only produces parasitic and weak people who wait for "saviour" as excuse to 'pollute' etc. planet Earth.
If people not get memos via good methods then gets memos via bad methods.
No wonder instant gratification society exist : people enjoy comfort and avoid discomfort as if would be plague : but that is precisely why "they" or 'they' will succeed : low resistance to invasion etc.
ED is not responsible for Fallen movies.

Ukraine,Taiwan is proxy war.
If military defeat will produce debt slaves then some countries either need to suceed at conflicts or not tripslip into conflictage aka neutrality politics or help achieve planetary system instead of country system.
Cause planet Earth is immune to any country sanctions.
Guess scars exist to remind about Dhar Mann lessons.
Holiday info summary is valid,correct but only specific portion of population will understand why.
If "viņas melo labāk" and 'i can do what (s)he can do so much better' then Paris Hilton need to learn (Co)DIY details to counter them.

ED is boy with depression who kissed girl : that is why ED will not betray chivalry code but can ignore it.
People who are not properly educated are as teenagers who rebel|riot against adults : only forcetrickery can calm them down.
Oh what happened sceptics? ED got suppressed sense of humor. ED toldya that is not JC|1|M|related!
But Paris Hilton might need to find team (of whatever|whoever) aswell. Some tasks require boys and some tasks require girls, and some tasks require both boys and girls.
Paris Hilton need to also understand that without (co)diy processes there are no (co)diy results : knowledge is not wisdom.
If they respect only power but use forcetrickery to trigger team then Paris Hilton also needs to learn skill "hitrism" to counter it.
"The truth is the best propoganda." Adolf Hitler

"Those who do not study and learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
That Autobot from Optimus prophecy could be either Tigertron(Law of Jungle scene) or Dinobot who was Predacon or..even..neutral Lockdown imself aka not takes specific experience to deal with specific situations.

Also Orphan (Black) podskazka ir proofevidence that ED was and is honest.
not = it typo
Teicu ka tas politiskais konflikts ari nav del ED.
Special vacation is needed...
Why is team obsessed with trying to hurt|kill ED? ED was used as newborn tool.
Konkreti ED nipricom|niprigelah.
Komanda svoih obizajet!
EFam nav jaatvainojas par to ka dazi|dazas biedri|biedrenes cakareja EDu. Buca tiesam jau notika kojas.
Parisai Hiltonei no The Simple Life tika consent pat ja A Complex Life ...
Ari taspats Laimis izmantoja EDu savam vajadzibam.
Bet ED bija mazs berns.
Autors:

Jūsu e-pasta adrese:

Tēmas nosaukums:

Surogātziņu novēršana:
Lūdzu izrēķiniet vienkārso matemātisko izteiksmi un ieraksties atbildi tam paredzētajā laukā. Tas ir lai novērstu automatizēto rīku iespeju rakstit ziņas forumā
Izteiksme: kāds ir rezultāts, ja 25 pieskaita 17?
Ziņa: